Where I Abide



Though the night be deep with darkness

Though my sorrows be filled with pain

I will hope in the Lord forever

I count all as loss but the cross is my gain


Though I walk through the Valley of shadows

Though my heart be lonely and tried

I will look to you Lord, and remember you always

And in your glorious presence shall hide.


Alone Your nearness is my GOOD ONLY

Alone Your love satisfies my soul's desire

Alone You are my light in darkness

Alone Your Joy is my strength through the fire


Alone Your Word is my SOLID GROUND

Alone Your name is my fortress to hide

Alone You are my peace and rest

Alone Your presence is where I abide.


Comments

Diaries of a Coastie

The Lord is My Shepherd

The Lord is My Shepherd #2

Encouraging Thoughts from Susannah Spurgeon

Pleasures of God Book Review

Faithful Grace

Only Jesus

The Everlasting Word

God's Faithful Love